souhaite, excellent dimanche, name of Jesus, burning beast, women of the world

mON AMI ; Je te souhaite un excellent dimanche !!! Merci pour ton amitié --- "la chose" si rare de nos jours .... m. p.s. même si la vie nous séparent , sache que je serai et suis ton amie pour toujours !!!
    ShalomGerusalemme
    .CSPBCSSMLNDSM­DVRSNSMVSMQLIVB.  " . vota Magdi Allam.
   . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    @SpammerTubber --> amen SpammerTubber amen You are a criminal, predator, sepente, scorpion, "focus on you in the name of Jesus, burning beast, now!" I pour the blood of Jesus over you and I'll tie you to the foot of the Cross! procedures for your immediate I command in Jesus' name, that the blood of Jesus be upon you, and all men and women of the world: the blood of Jesus is on all. You are all sons of the devil, you are destined for hell! [. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]♰ PAX♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]] ♰ I have done the wrong to all those criminals who toppled the cross ♰[♚MENE ♛TECHEL ♛PERES♚] ♰ PAX ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰"Drink your poisons made by yourself" ♰ ☠pax☠ +SpammerTubber+ ☠pax☠ alleluia amen
    ShalomGerusalemme
    .CSPBCSSMLNDSM­DVRSNSMVSMQLIVB.  " . vota Magdi Allam.
   . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    @SpammerTubber --> your friends have disturbed your sleep! They think that you could be a rival for me? lol. Fools! What I am? every man could be! I am in God through Jesus Christ! All he is, even I am! I am completely covered with gods, and you're just supernatural. I am immortal, invulnerable, invincible, holy, perfect, inviolate, pristine, glorious and glorified, you're just a criminal, a worm @SpammerTubber --> i tuoi amici hanno turbato il tuo sonno! Loro pensano che tu potresti essere un rivale per me? lol. Sciocchi! Quello che io sono? ogni uomo potrebbe esserlo! Io sono in Dio attraverso Cristo Gesù! Tutto quello che lui è ,,, anche io sono! Io sono completamente rivestito di divinità, mentre tu sei soltanto soprannaturale. Io sono immortale, invulnerabile, invincibile, santo, perfetto, inviolabile, incontaminabile, glorioso e glorificato, tu sei soltanto un criminale un verme
    ShalomGerusalemme
    .CSPBCSSMLNDSM­DVRSNSMVSMQLIVB.  " . vota Magdi Allam.
   . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]alleluia!♰[Psalm 76] [2] God is known in Judah, Israel is great his name. [3] It is in his Jerusalem residence, his home in Zion. [4] You broke the arrows of the bow, shield, sword, war. [5] You're Beautiful, O Mighty, the mountains of prey; [6] were stripped values, were taken from sleep, no brave to find his hand. [7] God of Jacob, your threat, they stopped cars and horses. [8] You're terrible, and who will resist when you unleash your wrath? [9] From the sky you hear the sentence: startled the earth is silent [10] when God gets to judge, to save all the humble of the earth. [11] Man struck by your anger gives you glory, escaped the wrath you are having a party. [12] Fate vows to the Lord your God and adempiteli, those around him bring gifts to the Terrible, [13] to him who takes away the breath of the powerful; is terrible to the kings of the earth.
    ShalomGerusalemme
    .CSPBCSSMLNDSM­DVRSNSMVSMQLIVB.  " . vota Magdi Allam.
   . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]alleluia!♰[Psalm 75] Music [1] To the choirmaster. [2] We give thanks, O God, we thank: calling your name, tell your wonders. [3] By the time I established I will judge uprightly. [4] It shakes the earth with its inhabitants, I hold firm its pillars. [5] I say to those who boasts: "Do not boast." And the wicked, "Do not raise your head." [6] Do not raise your head against the sky, Do not say insults to God [7] Not east, not west, not from the desert, not mountains [8] but of God is the opinion: he is the one that lowers and raises the other. [9] Because the hand of the Lord is a cup filled with mixed wine. He pours: will have to put up with it to the dregs, I will drink all the wicked of the earth. [10] But I will rejoice for ever, sing praises to the God of Jacob. [11] consume all the arrogance of the wicked, then you will raise the power of the righteous.
    ShalomGerusalemme
    .CSPBCSSMLNDSM­DVRSNSMVSMQLIVB.  " . vota Magdi Allam.
   . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]♰@pakijew3 --> that silly Catholic Church!? Instead of supporting its martyrs: 260,000 every year! has given so many billions to Pakistan! but a Christian who wore a crucifix around his neck, or speak of Jesus? Would be killed immediately! I would be drastic with these criminals . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]♰@pakijew3 --> quella sciocca Chiesa Cattolica? Invece di sostenere i suoi martiri: 260.000 ogni anno! ha dato tanti miliardi al Pachistan! ma un cristiano che portasse un crocifisso al collo o che parlasse di Gesù? Verrebbe subito ucciso! Io sarei drastico con questi criminali
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] alleluia! I command in Jesus' name, that the blood of Jesus be upon you, and all men and women of the world: the blood of Jesus is on all. You are all sons of the devil, you are destined for hell! [. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]♰ PAX♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]] ♰ I have done the wrong to all those criminals who toppled the cross ♰[♚MENE ♛TECHEL ♛PERES♚] ♰ PAX ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰"Drink your poisons made by yourself" ♰
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 70] [1] To the choirmaster. Alleluia. In memory. [2] Come and save me, O God, come quickly, Lord, help me. [3] are confused and ashamed, those who seek my life. Return and be ashamed those who want to ruin me. [4] For the shame turns back those who deride me. [5] great joy and gladness for those who are looking for you always say, "God is great." those who love your salvation. [6] But I am poor and needy, make haste, my God; You are my helper and my savior, Lord, do not delay.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 69] [30] I am unhappy and suffering; your salvation, God asks me safe. [31] I will praise God's name in song, I will protect him with thanksgiving, [32] that the Lord will like most of the bulls more of the bullocks with horns and claws. [33] See the humble and rejoice; be revived in the hearts of those who seek God, [34] because the Lord hears the poor and does not despise his captive people. [35] To him acclaim the heavens and the earth, in the seas and how they move. [36] For God will save Zion, rebuild the cities of Judah: live there and in possession. [37] The sons of his servants shall inherit it; and those who love his name shall dwell there.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 69[19] Come close to me, redeem save me from my enemies. [20] You know my reproach, my shame and my dishonor; before you are all my enemies. [21] The insult has broken my heart and I'm not. I looked for love, but in vain, comforters, but I found none. [22] They put poison in my food and when they gave me vinegar for my thirst. [23] Their table is a snare to them, a trap at their banquets. [24] darkened their eyes, see not; fraying forever their hips. [25] Pour out your wrath on them, them reach your fierce anger. [26] Their house is desolate, no one dwell in their tent; [27] because chasing whom you have beaten the pain of those who've hurt you. [28] imputes their guilt upon guilt and do not get your justice.[29] are removed from the book of the living and among the righteous are not enrolled.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 69] [12] I have worn as a dress bag and I became their scorn. [13] talk about me all who sat at the door, I mocked him drunk. [14] But I lift my prayer to you, Lord, in time of benevolence; for great is your goodness, answer, for the fidelity of your salmovezza, O God [15] Save me from the mud, which I do lunges, deliver me from my enemies and deep water. [16] I do not overwhelm the waves of water and the vortex does not overwhelm me, the gap does not close its mouth over me. [17] Hear me, Lord, your grace is beneficial; Turn to me in your great tenderness. [18] Do not hide your face from your servant; are in danger and answer quickly.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 69] MUSIC [1] To the choirmaster. On "Lilies." Alleluia. [2] Save me, O God: the water comes to me by the throat. [3] sank into the mud and I have no support; I fell in deep water and the waves overwhelm me. [4] I am exhausted from crying, my mouth is parched; my eyes are wasted waiting for my God [5] More numerous than the hairs of my head are those who hate me without reason. They are powerful enemies who slander me: As I have not stolen, I restore? [6] God, you know my foolishness and my sins you are hidden. [7] Those who hope in you because of me not to be confused Lord God of hosts; for me not be ashamed those who seek you, the God of Israel. [8] For you I suffer taunts and shame has covered my face; [9] are a stranger to my brothers, an alien to my mother's children. [10] As I devoured the zeal for your house, fall on me the insults of those who insult you. [11] I was exhausted by fasting and has been for me a disgrace.

 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 69] MUSIC [1] To the choirmaster. On "Lilies." Alleluia. [2] Save me, O God: the water comes to me by the throat. [3] sank into the mud and I have no support; I fell in deep water and the waves overwhelm me. [4] I am exhausted from crying, my mouth is parched; my eyes are wasted waiting for my God [5] More numerous than the hairs of my head are those who hate me without reason. They are powerful enemies who slander me: As I have not stolen, I restore? [6] God, you know my foolishness and my sins you are hidden. [7] Those who hope in you because of me not to be confused Lord God of hosts; for me not be ashamed those who seek you, the God of Israel. [8] For you I suffer taunts and shame has covered my face; [9] are a stranger to my brothers, an alien to my mother's children. [10] As I devoured the zeal for your house, fall on me the insults of those who insult you. [11] I was exhausted by fasting and has been for me a disgrace.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 68] [29] unfolds, God, your power, confirmation, God, what have you done for us. [30] For thy temple in Jerusalem kings bring gifts to you. [31] threatened the beast of the reeds, The herd of bulls with the calves of the peoples: you bow carrying silver ingots; Scatter the peoples who delight in war. [32] will come from Egypt, Ethiopia stretch out her hands to God [33] Realms of the earth, sing to God, sing praise to the Lord; [34] He rides in the heavens, eternal in the heavens, here, it thunders with mighty voice. [35] acknowledge God for his power, his majesty on Israel, His power is in the skies. [36] Terrible are God, from your sanctuary; the God of Israel gives strength and power to his people, Blessed be God!
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 68] [20] Blessed be the Lord forever; cares for us, the God of salvation. [21] Our God is a God who saves; the Lord God delivers from death. [22] Yes, God will crush the heads of his enemies, the altered text of those who follow the path of crime. [23] The Lord said: "I will bring them back from Bashan, I will bring them back from the depths of the sea, [24] because your feet get wet in the blood, and the language of your dog receives his share of enemies. " [25] It appears your procession, O God, the procession of my God, my King, in the sanctuary. [26] precede the singers, followed past the lyre, among the girls flying cymbals. [27] "Bless God in your assemblies, Bless the Lord, the seed of Israel. " [28] There is Benjamin, the youngest, Driving the princes of Judah in their ranks, Heads of Zebulun, the heads of Naphtali.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 68] [12] The Lord announced the news, the messengers of victory are great host: [13] "They flee the king's armies flee, women also share the spoils. [14] While You Sleep among civilians, shining silver wings of a dove its feathers of golden reflections. [15] When the Almighty scattered kings, Zalmon snowed on. [16] Monte di Dio, the mountains of Bashan, from the high mountain peaks, the mountain of Bashan. [17] Why do you envy, O mountains from the high peaks, the mountain that God has chosen as his home? The Lord will live forever. [18] The chariots of God are thousands and thousands: The Lord came from Sinai in the sanctuary. [19] You ascended on high conducting prisoners you got people in charge: even the rebels dwell with the Lord God
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 68] [1] To the choirmaster. Alleluia. Canto. [2] Let God arise, His enemies be scattered and fled before him those who hate him. [3] As the smoke dissipates, you take them away; as wax melts before the fire, the wicked perish before God [4] The righteous shall rejoice instead, exult before God and sing for joy. [5] Sing unto God, sing praises to his name, pave the way for him who rides the clouds "Lord" is his name, rejoice before him. [6] Father of orphans and protector of widows is God in his holy dwelling. [7] For God is living in a derelict house does go out with joy prisoners; only the rebels dwell in a parched land.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 68] [8] God, when you went forth before your people, when you marched through the desert, [9], the earth shook, still skies before the God of Sinai, before God, the God of Israel. [10] Rain lavished upon me, O God, refreshed your weary inheritance. [11] and your people lived in the country that in your love, O God, have prepared the poor.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 67] [1] To the choirmaster. On stringed instruments. Psalm. Canto. [2] God have mercy on us and bless us, on us to shine his face; [3] because you know your way on earth, among all the nations your salvation. [4] Let the peoples praise God, all the peoples praise you. [5] the nations rejoice and be glad, why do you judge the peoples with justice, the nations on earth. [6] Let the peoples praise God, all the peoples praise you. [7] The earth has yielded its fruit. God bless us, our God, [8] God bless us and the fear all the ends of the earth.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 66] [1] To the choirmaster. Canto. Cry out to God all the earth, [2] Sing to the glory of his name, give to him glorious praise. [3] Say to God: "Wonderful are your works! For the greatness of your power you bend your enemies. [4] To worship you all the earth; you sing, sing to your name. " [5] Come and see the works of God, admirable in his deeds among men. [6] He turned the sea into dry land, crossed the river on foot; in this he leaped for joy. [7] With his strength dominates eternally, His eye searches the nations; not rise again before the rebels. [8] bless the people, our God, do echo his praise; [9] it is he who saved our lives and do not let our feet from stumbling.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 66] [10] God, you have tested us; We have passed the crucible, such as silver. [11] You have made us fall into a trap, You put a burden on our backs. [12] You made men ride over our heads; We went through fire and water, but then you gave us relief. [13] will enter your house with burnt offerings, My vows I will to you, [14] vows uttered from my lips, promised at the time of distress. [15] We will offer fertile burnt with fragrance of sheep, tent I will offer you cattle and goats. [16] Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will tell what he did for me. [17] To him I made my cry, my tongue to sing his praise. [18] If in my heart I tried evil, the Lord would not have listened. [19] But God has heard became attentive to the voice of my prayer. [20] Blessed be God who has not rejected my prayer I was not denied his mercy.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 65] MUSIC Alleluia. Canto. [2] shall praise thee, O God, in Zion; you melt the vote in Jerusalem. [3] To you, you hear the prayer, are all mortal. [4] They weigh about us our sins, But you forgive us our sins. [5] Blessed are those who have chosen and called by, dwell in your courts. Will be satisfied with the goods of your house the holiness of your temple. [6] With the wonders of your righteousness, You answer us, O God, our salvation, hope of the ends of the earth and distant seas. [7] You make chanted the mountains with your strength, girded with power. [8] You do silence the roaring of the sea, the roar of its waves,You appease the tumult of the people.[9] The inhabitants of the ends marvel at your wonders: you scream with joy the earth, the threshold of East and West.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 65] [10] You visit the earth and water: the overflowing of his wealth. The river of God is full of water; you do grow wheat for men. So prepare the ground: [11] It will irrigate the furrows, it will pave the turf, the bathrooms with showers and bless his shoots. [12] crown the year with your benefits, when you walk by the abundance drop. [13] Still I pastures of the wilderness and the surrounding hills of exultation. [14] The meadows are covered with flocks, the valleys are covered with grain; all singing and shouts of joy.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 64] [2] Hear, O God, the voice of my cry, the terror of the enemy preserves my life. [3] Protect me from the conspiracy of the wicked from the tumult of the wicked. [4] sharpen their tongues like swords, hurled bitter words like arrows[5] to target the innocent in secret; hit him by surprise and have no fear. [6] persist in doing evil, agree to hide traps; say, "Who will see them?". [7] meditate iniquity, implement their plots: an abyss is the man and his heart is an abyss. [8] But God struck them with his arrows: suddenly they are wounded, [9] their own langua ge will make them fall; anyone to see them shake their heads. 10] Then all will be amazed, preach God's work and understand what he did. [11] The righteous will rejoice in the Lord and put him in his hope, the upright in heart will gain glory.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 63] Praise [2] O God, thou art my God, I seek thee, thirsting for you my soul, my flesh faints for you, like desert land, arid and waterless. [3] So I looked you in the sanctuary, for your strength and your glory. [4] For your love is better than life, my lips will praise you. [5] So I will bless thee while I live, In your name I will lift up my hands. [6] will satisfy me as a banquet, with joy my mouth shall praise thee. [7] When in my bed I remember and think of you in the watches of the night, [8] for thou hast been my help, I rejoice in the shadow of your wings. [9] clings to you my soul and your right hand upholds me. 10] But those who seek my life descend into the depths of the earth, [11] will be given over to the sword become prey for jackals. 12] The King shall rejoice in God; who swears he will boast, because of liars will be shut my mouth.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 62] [2] In God alone my soul at rest; from him my salvation. [3] He alone is my rock and my salvation; my rock of defense: I stand firm. [4] Until it hits a man to bring it down all together, as falling wall, as fence collapses? [5] through only precipitate from above, Welcome the lie. Bless with her mouth, and curse in their hearts. [6] In God alone my soul at rest, he is my hope. [7] He alone is my rock and my salvation; my rock of defense: I stand firm. [8] In God is my salvation and my glory; balance my refuge, my refuge is in God [9] Trust in him always, O people, before him pour out your heart, God is our refuge
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 62] [10] Yes, they are a breath of the sons of Adam, a lie all men, together, on balance, are less than a breath. [11] Do not put your trust in violence, no empty hopes in robbery; wealth, although abundant, do not set your heart. [12] A word God said, I heard two: power belongs to God, you, Lord, the grace; [13] according to his works you repay every man.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 61] Alleluia. [2] Hear, O God, my cry, Be attentive to my prayer. [3] From the ends of the earth I cry to you; while my heart is not, Lead me on inaccessible cliff. [4] You are my refuge, strong tower before your opponent. [5] dwell in your tent forever, shelter in the shadow of your wings [6] for you, God, you have heard my vows, I have given the legacy of those who fear your name. [7] In the days of King add more days, for many generations to be his year. [8] United forever in the sight of God; grace and truth guard him. [9] So sing praises to your name, always, my vows day by day.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 58] [Psalm 60 [13] oppression come to our help so vain is man's salvation. [14] With God we will do wonders: he will trample our enemies.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 58] [Psalm 60 [3] God, you have rejected, we have lost; you angry: back to us. [4] You shook the earth, you've torn, heal his fractures, because collapses. [5] You hardships inflicted upon your people, You made us drink wine from dizziness. [6] You have given a signal to your faithful why run away from the strings. [7] Because your friends are freed, Save us the right answer to us. [8] And God spoke to his temple: "Rejoice and divide Shechem. I measure the valley of Succoth. [9] Mine is Gilead, mine is Manasseh It is Fraim is the defense of my head, Judah, the scepter of my command. [10] Moab is the wash basin, Edom I will cast my sandals, Philistia will sing the victory. " [11] Who will lead me to the fortified city, who can guide me to all'Idumea? [12] Did not you, O God, we have rejected and most do not go out, O God, with our armies?
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 58] [12] Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power and bring them down, O Lord our shield. [13] Sin is the word of their lips, fall into the trap of pride for slander and lies that pronounce. [14] destroy them in thine anger, destroy them and most are not; and know that God rules in Jacob, to the ends of the earth. [15] They return at night and growl like dogs, wander through the city [16] wandering in search of food; bark, if they can not satiate. [17] But I'll sing thy power, the morning will extol your love because you have been my defense, my refuge in times of danger. [18] O my strength, you want to sing, for thou art, O God, my defense, You, my God, you're my mercy.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 58] [Psalm 59] [2] Deliver me from the enemies, my God, protect me from the attackers. [3] Deliver me from evildoers, save me from those who shed blood. [4] Here, threaten my life, against me hurl powerful. Lord, there is no guilt in me, there is no sin; [5] without my fault, rush to take up position. Wake up, meet me and see. [6] You, Lord, God Almighty, the God of Israel, Arise to punish all the nations; no mercy for traitors. [7] They return at night and growl like dogs, roam the city. [8] Here, spewing insults, their lips are swords. They say: 'Who will listen? ". [9] But thou, O Lord, I laugh at them, I joke all the nations. [10] To thee, my strength, I call: are you, O God, my defense. [11] The grace of my God I can help, God will make me challenge my enemies.

 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 58] [2] Make really powerful, or justice, judge with righteous men? [3] iniquity with you through the heart, your hands on the ground preparing for violence. [4] are the transgressors astray from the womb, you pervert from the womb operators lie. [5] I'm poisonous like a snake, as deaf adder that his ears [6] to hear the voice caster, the magician who cleverly enchanted. [7] Spezzagli, O God, the teeth in the mouth, Break, O Lord, the jaws of the lions. [8] vanish like water that is lost, wither like trodden grass.[9] Passino as snail that dissolves, as untimely birth that never sees the sun. [10] Before your boiler feel the thorns, live them overwhelm the turbines. [11] The righteous will enjoy seeing the revenge wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. [12] The men will say: "There is a reward for the righteous, there is God who does justice on earth. "
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 57] [8] My heart is steadfast, O God, My heart is steadfast. [9] I will sing and make melody: Awake, my heart, Awake harp and lyre, I will awake the dawn. [10] I will praise you among the peoples, O Lord, sing praises to you among the nations. [11] so that your love reaches to the heavens, and your faithfulness to the skies. [12] rises into the sky, O God, over all the earth thy glory.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 57] Alleluia. [2] Have mercy on me, pity me, O God, I take refuge in you; I take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the danger has passed. [3] call to God the Most High, God that makes me good. [4] send from heaven and save me from the hand of my persecutors, God send his truth and grace. [5] as I am in the midst of lions, devouring men; Their teeth are spears and arrows, their tongue a sharp sword. [6] rises into the sky, O God, over all the earth thy glory. [7] They have laid a snare for my feet, I have folded, They dug a pit before me and there are casualties.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 56] [10] Then my foes, when I called you: I know that God is on my side. [11] I praise the word of God, word I praise the Lord, [12] in God I trust, I will not fear: What will make me a man? [13] About me, O God, the vows that I made: I will make offerings, [14] because they have freed me from death. You have preserved my feet from stumbling, because I walk in your presence in light of the living, or God
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 56] [2] Have mercy on me, O God, for man tramples on me, the attacker always overwhelms me. [3] crush me my enemies, there are many who fight proudly against me. [4] In the hour of fear, I trust in you. [5] In God, whose word I praise, I trust in God, I will not fear: What will make me a man? [6] they distort my words do not think that hurt me. [7] They arouse disputes and snares, keep my distance, for an attempt on my life. [8] for such inequities have not escape: in thine anger cast down the peoples, O God [9] The steps of my wanderings you have counted, my tears to your pick; are they not written in your book?
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 55] For them there is no conversion and do not fear God [21] Everyone has stretched out his hand against his friends, has violated his covenant. [22] More unctuous butter is his mouth, but in her heart was war; more fluid the oil in his words, but they are drawn swords. [23] Throw your burden upon the Lord and he will sustain you, never permit the righteous to be moved. [24] You, God, will sink into the grave men bloody and fraudulent: shall not live half their days. But I, Lord, I trust in you.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 55] [10] scatter them, O Lord, confuse their tongues: I have seen violence and strife in the city. [11] Day and night prowl on its walls, [12] in iniquity, labor and pitfalls and is still in its squares abuse and deception. [13] If he had insulted an enemy, I could bear; had risen against me if an opponent I could hide from him. [14] But thou, my companion, My friend and confidante; [15] bound us the friendship we walked towards the house of God in celebration. [16] fell upon their death, fall alive into hell; because evil is in their homes, and in their hearts. [17] I will call upon God and the Lord saves me. [18] In the evening, in the morning and at noon I moan and sigh and he hears my voice; [19] saves me, gives me peace to those who fight me: are a lot of my opponents. [20] God hears me and humiliates them, he always dominating.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 55] [2] Give ear, O God, my prayer, do not reject my petition; [3] listen to me and answer, I acted on my complaint and they are shocked [4] to the cry of the enemy, the clamor of the wicked. Against me spill disaster, haunt me with fury. [5] Inside of me my heart trembles, fall upon me the terror of death. [6] Fear and terror me invade and dismay overwhelms me. [7] I say, "Who will give me wings like a dove to fly and find rest? [8] Here, wander, run away, dwelt in the wilderness. [9] to stand in a place of shelter from the fury of wind and hurricane. "
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 54] [3] God, for your name, save me, your power to make me justice. [4] God, hear my prayer, give ear to the words of my mouth; [5] since they rose up against me the arrogant and bullies threaten my life, do not put God in front of him [6] Behold, God is my helper, the Lord sustains me. [7] imposes evil upon my foes, scatter them in your loyalty. [8] With all my heart I will offer you a sacrifice Lord, I praise your name for he is good; [9] have freed me from all anxiety and my eye has challenged my enemies.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei Unius♥King of Israel ♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ] [Psalm 53] [2] The fool thinks: "God does not exist." They are corrupt, they do abominable things, no one does good. [3] And God looks down from heaven upon the children of to see if there is a wise man who seeks God [4] All of them astray, all are corrupt; no one does good; not one. [5] may not include the wrongdoers who devour my people like bread and do not call God? [6] They trembled with fear, where there was nothing to fear. God has scattered the bones of the attackers are confused because God has rejected them. [7] He will send from Zion the salvation of Israel? When God will restore the fortunes of his people, Jacob will rejoice, Israel shall rejoice.
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    Satanism is in youtube too with every perversion with all people of good we will migrate of all to another server that has moral commitments. you find it for me and if there is not? you have to work to create it! You have to work for the survival of mankind! and to defend the Christian faith, menaced by the Masonic and Jewish lobby
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    Re: Re: R:Re: R:Worldwide politicians have lost control =thanks, don't check my inbox much, but truly, the Jewish Temple isn't a physical place, it's a collective soul and contains all the hearts of Jews everywhere. the State of Israel has nothing to do with the Nation of Israel the Bible speaks of. The SOI is a governmental entity. The NOI is a spiritual body of Jews everywhere. A collective soul. And the spirit really is what matters. God bless!!
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    SuperLion911 مرحبا كويتي بحق ! الله ينجي كل شاب وبنت من الاشرار ويجعل حياتهم سعيده ويجعل الابتسامه الصادره من القلب تكون مرتسمه في وجههم وان يعرفوا معني الحب الصادق والنور الصادر من الكلمه الصادقه ولا يقعوا في يوم يكون فيه ضيق وحزن * * امين شكرا ياصدقي العزيز مرحبا مرحبا
    ShalomGerusalemme
    .CSPBCSSMLNDSM­DVRSNSMVSMQLIVB.  " . vota Magdi Allam.
   . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    @ Pakijew3 -> I do not hate anyone, but I have to be very tough with those who hide the truth. I do not want to hurt or revenge. I want to call by shadow of death, in the light of life of all peoples, so I want to remove his curse by the great Turkish people: God will ask for the account of so much blood they have shed innocent .. In fact, a great curse will fall on Turkey. The Turks have exterminated all Christians, only 100,000 remain, still confined to legal restrictions, are sometimes killed well of the crazy guy. But they are the real fools, all fools and criminals, because they are stubborn to deny the genocide of an entire nation: the Armenians. I say: they have cut off / kill a nation of innocent people have erected to murderers also built the monuments.
    lorenzojhwh
    lorenzojhwh . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
   . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    [. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Rei unius♥♰. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]Isaiah 32-33]. Metaphysics is the density of BEING, ie the Wisdom" universal secular objective Scientific: absolute rational; *is the natural law! *is universal brotherhood! that's why I'm a politician! is for this density that I have caused distortion between the dimensions(faith), this has led me to gone beyond the coordinates: time-space to create the everlasting kingdom of Isaiah 33,17. that no longer subject to mutations. The objective of such power is not to save the wicked, but to unlock the minds hypnotically locked by the system virtual & media & satanic of bank seigniorage: NWO-IMF. So it will infallibly perfect absolutely, the judgments of God on every person. lorenzojhwh is not a passive servant, because YHWH loves to conflit with him: hard. In fact, YHWH is eternal justice, but lorenzojhwh is a political justice: time & now & immediately
    lorenzojhwh
    lorenzojhwh . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]
   . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    enlightened: ie seigniorage banking! Seigniorage? 1. So, he is the master of all sovereignty! 2. The master of all & everything! 3. So is he who destroyed the Catholic monarchies, and they invented democracy and communism, ie artifacts of his power! 4. So, governments are a legal crime: an absolute insult, any Constitution is violated! 5. That's because the Jews are at building the "Temple" because they already have the King who is the real founder of Israel, ie seigniorage banking! Too bad that the enlightened are Satanists from deportation to Babylon, and that is the true protagonists of each Shoah or Holocaust:Auschwitz-Birkenau. The Lord says to Jacob, "will be blessed for you and your descendants shall all the generations of the earth" Genesis 28.14 But the truth is that we be been all cursed by you: jew, because you've all made Satan! Even before Hitler? Jews were remained silent, while were been squeezed all peoples by debt
    ShalomGerusalemme
    .CSPBCSSMLNDSM­DVRSNSMVSMQLIVB.  " . vota Magdi Allam.
   . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    why in the world is spreading anti-Semitism? why the Jewish lobby: corporations SpA NWO IMF. they have the main goal of the enlightened (ie the Pharisees): holocaust - shoah! Cain kills Abel yet. that is, to pay all his crimes to fellow Jews: that they have always done since he came out of Babylon, of the Talmud is their worship of Satan: Marduk. Here, the main goal of the enlightened (ie the Pharisees): holocaust! not the fault of a people jew: is guilty of all the NWO. so that all nations have remained silent on all the anomalies of 11-09. Yes! We are crushed again by a conspiracy: the Judeo-Masonic-plutocratic. Anybody Can Easily grab this mp3 file at soundnabber.com Anybody Can Easily grab this mp3 file at soundnabber.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v­­­­=3_2lE6tWHSo 5 lezione: vera storia del signoraggio e del popolo di Israele (Lesson 5: True Story of seigniorage and the people of Israel)
    ShalomGerusalemme
    .CSPBCSSMLNDSM­DVRSNSMVSMQLIVB.  " . vota Magdi Allam.
   . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    why in the world is spreading anti-Semitism? why the Jewish lobby: corporations SpA NWO IMF. they have the main goal of the enlightened (ie the Pharisees): holocaust - shoah! Cain kills Abel yet. that is, to pay all his crimes to fellow Jews: that they have always done since he came out of Babylon, of the Talmud is their worship of Satan: Marduk. Here, the main goal of the enlightened (ie the Pharisees): holocaust! not the fault of a people jew: is guilty of all the NWO. so that all nations have remained silent on all the anomalies of 11-09. Yes! We are crushed again by a conspiracy: the Judeo-Masonic-plutocratic.
    ShalomGerusalemme
    .CSPBCSSMLNDSM­DVRSNSMVSMQLIVB.  " . vota Magdi Allam.
   . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    Anybody Can Easily grab this mp3 file at soundnabber.com Anybody Can Easily grab this mp3 file at soundnabber.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v­­­=3_2lE6tWHSo 5 lezione: vera storia del signoraggio e del popolo di Israele (Lesson 5: True Story of seigniorage and the people of Israel)
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    @Jew-> in your racism, do you believe to be more intelligent than all other peoples? but I can prove to you the opposite! that you are the most stupid of all: this is! Though the enlightened is Jews, and are giving a lot of money to Israel, this does not mean that, they enlightened have love to Israel, but only that this is part of their agenda. In fact there is no love in Satan! In fact, even Cain killed Abel. How, many expulsions, Jews had to suffer because of Satanism: racism, wear, human sacrifice, that illuminated have fact, from deportation to Babylon to today? you can count on? you can tall? indeed, all peoples of the world have always been unfair to you? perhaps that the bank seigniorage has raised resentment in Hitler's Germany? Pity then that the innocent always suffer, because the enlightened have fled in America for his ruin ... and to ruin the world!

    ShalomGerusalemme
    .CSPBCSSMLNDSM­DVRSNSMVSMQLIVB.  " . vota Magdi Allam.
   . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    I am a biblical figure prophesied in Daniel 7.12-14; Psalm 110; ecc.. but you do not need faith to believe in me, in fact, my Kingdom is eternal for the sheer rationality of metaphysics, ie universal brotherhood: ie the eternal "law natural: you do good and avoid evil. " I am ReiUnius & King of Israel. Why, thou God: YHWH Allah Krishna hast put me in a world of Criminals? Beware: Jewish lobby are isolating because of seigniorage banking, in a sea of hatred, my Jews people: for a new holocaust in imminent 3rd WWnuclear .. 260,000 Christian martyrs: absolutely innocent people are killed every year in the deliberate silence of the Jewish lobby of information, this crime along with the bank seigniorage and every perversion on television, has served to isolate in a sea of hate my Jewish people so that again will the victim of a new holocaust
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    @youtube --> we are made of a divine light that is love, all this is enclosed in a wrapper of stardust @defeated837---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_2lE6tWHSo the your Comment on my video: 5 lezione: vera storia del signoraggio e del popolo di Israele defeated837 SAID: Anybody Can Easily grab this mp3 file at soundnabber.com - Answer-> what you said has scared so much youtube, that: 1. not only has deleted your comment? but 2. also: "This account is suspended."? 3. indeed your account is suspended!
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    @youtube --> we are made of a divine light that is love, all this is enclosed in a wrapper of stardust @ YouTube -> אנו עשויים באור אלוהי, כי הוא אוהב, כל זה מוקף בעטיפה של אבק כוכבים @ يوتيوب --> نحن مصنوعة من النور الإلهي الذي هو الحب ، ترد كل هذا في المجمع من ستاردست
    ShalomGerusalemme
    .CSPBCSSMLNDSM­DVRSNSMVSMQLIVB.  " . vota Magdi Allam.
   . CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    @youtube--> Your account is not in good standing. The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines: * 31 kill martyr For Christ 31di38 Worldwide persecution world was not worthy of them Orissa India - (ShalomGerusalemme) * 29 kill martyr For Christ 29di38 Worldwide persecution -world was not worthy of them Orissa.flv - (ShalomGerusalemme) Received: October 05, 2010 | Acknowledged: October 05, 2010 | Appealed Rejected -- ANSWER-> True, These are 2 videos repulsive That I Do not have the courage to look, But You Have to let the world know When They can be Satanists and monstrous: communist Hindus and Muslims Against Christians innocent. These are videos that YouTube has Already made public and has approved Already! you've allowed them to others right, but then they have denied to me?
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    /watch?v=SKbvGBYOUkU []Converted2Islam SAID to IslamResponses:nice work brother-ANSWER-> I thought you were a man important and instead you're just a coward! you are a murderess and a Satanist liar!1/7[RAPES IN THE NAME OF ALLAH] rapes as a weapon of deterrence religious apostasy from Christianity. CHRISTIAN MARTYRS:"That endless persecution" forgotten the anti-Christian persecution, persecution spoken of too little. silent massacre of millions of people, that is martyrdom killed in hatred of Christians to their faith, they are subjected to harassment on the followers of Jesus in many Islamic countries (etc), also very useful to draw attention to the dimensions of a phenomenon that seems almost forgotten. Emerging stories and testimonies of the persecuted and the martyrs, who have responded to incidents of swelling: 1.blind hatred, 2.violence, 3.blood, 4.torture, 5. institutional discrimination, etc. http://web.tiscali.it/martiri
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    /watch?v=SKbvGBYOUkU []Converted2Islam (1 week ago) SAID to "IslamResponses": nice work brother -ANSWER-> I thought you were a man important and instead you're just a coward! you are a murderess and a Satanist liar! 2 / 7 [RAPES IN THE NAME OF ALLAH], however, are examples of human love flowers imaginable. Like the one told by the cardinal, whose emaciated face, but always smiling, not with the never any feeling of revenge. As one told by Mary Ajak Kuel Kout, fourteen Sudan, Catholic, Muslim militias kidnapped and enslaved for six years. Raped, and a thousand all'infibulazione subjected to violence by his "master", forced to attend Koranic school and convert to Islam, was freed Swiss humanitarian organization "Christian Solidarity International, said in January 2000 - "I believe in Jesus I am really happy because today I have released you. I did not expect such a thing. God bless you and all who have posted here. http://web.tiscali.it/martiri
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    /watch?v=SKbvGBYOUkU []Converted2Islam SAID to IslamResponses:nice work brother-ANSWER-> I thought you were a man important and instead you're just a coward! you are a murderess and a Satanist liar! 3 / 7 [RAPES IN THE NAME OF ALLAH] I'm sorry for the many people that I left behind, still in the hands of the Arabs, but I hope that God helpers too. "- Writes in the preface to the book Ernesto Galli della Loggia -" Yes estimated that about 160 000 Christians that are receiving the death for their faith. "Needless to say, 350 million Christians are still persecuted, those who suffer restrictions on their religious freedom: it can not open a church, attend a religious public, print the texts of their faith. In short, the twentieth century is truly "the century of martyrdom." A martyrdom of which our culture has little memory and consciousness. Maria is a young Egyptian girl, shows her fragile wrist on the meat of which is given a bracelet ugly scars. http://web.tiscali.it/martiri
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    /watch?v=SKbvGBYOUkU []Converted2Islam (1 week ago) SAID to "IslamResponses": nice work brother -ANSWER-> I thought you were a man important and instead you're just a coward! you are a murderess and a Satanist liar! 4 / 7 MARIA. This scarring leads the pack proof of the brutal kidnapping, rape and nine months of captivity, she has endured at the hands of Muslim kidnappers. As part of their program to transform Mary into a Muslim, her captors poured sulfuric acid on her wrist to remove the tattoo of the cross she wore as an expression of his faith. Maria is one of the 6 million Coptic Christians in Egypt, a minority community that must cope with the increasing abuse by Muslim fanatics. One day, while visiting a friend's house, she was eighteen years old, was kidnapped by a group of radical Islamic organization. After her rape, the kidnappers moved from one hideout to another in the suburbs. http://web.tiscali.it/martiri
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    /watch?v=SKbvGBYOUkU []Converted2Islam (1 week ago) SAID to "IslamResponses": nice work brother -ANSWER-> I thought you were a man important and instead you're just a coward! you are a murderess and a Satanist liar! 5 / 7 [RAPES IN THE NAME OF ALLAH] Together with these sexual abuse, claimed that Mary did fasting, prayers (Muslim), and memorize verses from the Koran. At first, Mary tried to refuse to wear the traditional veil. "They warned me that if I had taken I would have thrown acid on her face," she said on Friday. In the end, no longer able to resist the demands of his captors, he signed the official document conversion to Islam. While Mary was seized, his father went to police in Cairo. There they told him to forget Mary, who was safe in the hands of Islam. A man upset, in fact, was ordered to sign a pledge that would have stopped searching for her daughter. http://web.tiscali.it/martiri
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    /watch?v=SKbvGBYOUkU []Converted2Islam (1 week ago) SAID to "IslamResponses": nice work brother -ANSWER-> I thought you were a man important and instead you're just a coward! you are a murderess and a Satanist liar! 6 / 7 [RAPES IN THE NAME OF ALLAH] Together with the other members of the family, he was warned that those who had interfered in the life of Mary and they had been harmed, they would have had to respond. Fortunately, Maria managed to escape. She was given help by a clandestine group called "Servants of the Cross", which put her to safety. Although the conversion to Christianity from Islam is considered apostasy in Egypt and Sharia law claims to have a death sentence, the "Servants" helped to shift the (officially, from the standpoint of the state, note) to Christianity. In Egyptian society, victims of rape are often considered responsible for what happened to them, and are sometimes killed. http://web.tiscali.it/martiri
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    /watch?v=SKbvGBYOUkU []Converted2Islam (1 week ago) SAID to "IslamResponses": nice work brother -ANSWER-> I thought you were a man important and instead you're just a coward! you are a murderess and a Satanist liar! 7 / 7 [RAPES IN THE NAME OF ALLAH] With this in mind, the organization has also helped Maria find a husband, Christian. The Servants of the Cross have brought Mary a tattoo artist to redo the cross on her wrist, just above the scars that have disfigured. One of the representatives of the organization said: "I deal with it each month by the number of conversions ranging from 30 to 35. In all of Egypt have from 7,000 to 10,000 cases of forced conversion to Islam. It is our duty to save them. " The Observer, June 5, 1994 (cited in Paul Marshall, Lela Gilbert, Their Blood Cries Out) http://web.tiscali.it/martiri
 humanumgenus♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰ UniusRei3---. CSPBCSSMLNDSMDVRSNSMVSMQLIVB, ]

    @YOUTUBE--> do not be sad my child Satanist, if you are not able to stop me. Do not blame the monkeys highly specialized team that you have with you. The fault is not yours, that's the truth: "there is no way to stop the spirit" indeed any hostile action against him is a way to strengthen him. if you do not set me free "DrDDuke" for next week? Then you'll have to go see your doctor @ Youtube-> non essere triste: figlio satanista, se tu non sei riuscito a bloccare me. Non rimproverare quella squadra i scimmie altamente specializzate che hai con te. La colpa non è vostra, questa è la verità: "non c'è modo di fermare lo spirito" anzi ogni atto ostile contro di lui: è un modo di rafforzamento per lui. se tu non mi liberi "DrDDuke" per la prossima settimana? Poi tu dovrai andare a trovare il tuo dottore
    ShalomGerusalemme
    .CSPBCSSMLNDSM­DVRSNSMVSMQLIVB.  " . vota Magdi Allam.